Bacon Press - Type 8-35
The Danfotech Type 8-35 presses bellies using a die set, in shapes that correspond to the desired finished product.
The frozen meat is molded in the hydraulically operated press, where it is exposed to three-dimensional pressure to attain uniform shape and quality for maximized slicing yields.
The 8-35 bacon press offers automatic infeed and discharge options with various ancillary systems available.
Maximize slicing yields at optimal temperatures ranging from 14°-25° F (-10° to -4° C) depending on salt content.
The Danfotech 8-35 in numbers:
Up to 8 cycles per minute
- Automatic and manual operation
Press chamber length at 35” x 16,” x 4,8”
Press chamber length at 875mm x 415mm x 120mm
- Up to 20mm / .75” automatic flex
Quick toolless die change in less than 5-7 min.
380V-460V x 3 phase 50Hz or 60 Hz
Air pressure @ 100PSI or 7 bar
Meat and Bacon Presses
- Presses 8 bellies per minute with a powerful but gentle hydraulic pressing system
- The press cycle establishes product height and width. Pressed length depends on size of belly
- Max die chamber size: 35” x 16” x 4.8” (875 x 415 x 120 mm)
- Automatic programmable lubrication system
- Allen-Bradley controls with color touch screen HMI
- Left or right outfeed available
- USDA accepted and CE approved. Built-in conformity with AMI sanitary equipment design principles.
|Power||40 hp / 30 kW|
|Control Voltage||24 VDC|
|Service Amps||63 A|
|Cooling Water||1.6 gal/min. / 6.05 l/min.|
|Water Pressure||29-87 psi / 2-6 bars|
|Air Pressure||87-116 psi / 6-8 bars|
Parts & Services